The transit data through the territory of Russia, Crimea freight traffic, the Kaliningrad region, and the countries of the Customs Union.
Information about goods transported through the territory of the Russian Federation on transit procedure. These data are formed on the external borders of the Customs Union (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation) and contain information about the goods that are:
- Transited through the territory of Russia and will be imported / exported from the country
- Are transported from the place of crossing the border of the Customs Union before the local customs authority, in cases when consignment is not declared at the border as an «import to Russia».
- Are transported from the local customs authority, before the place of Russian Federation crossing borders, in cases when consignment is not declared at the border, and the declaration occurs on a different internal Customs as «export of Russia»
- Are not declared yet in the Russian Federation and are moved between internal customs authorities.
- Are transported between the customs authorities of the CU, through the territory of third countries which is outside the Customs Union.
You can obtain more detailed information on Customs transit from the Customs Code on the official website of Customs Union. Data reports will be submitted in a format according to the example
The information may be updated weekly with the latest operations.
How might be useful this information?
1. Study a logistics routes (in contradistinction to Russian customs database these reports contain information about the Principal and the carrier of products)
2. The ability to make operational decisions using information on cargo crossing the Customs Union, and later in Russia can be seen in this array long before it arrives at the customs clearance to be released for free circulation.
3. Only this intelligence data (common foreign trade database does not contain this information)allows you to see the entire turnover of the Kaliningrad region to the mainland Russia and other countries of the Customs Union as well as the route through the territory of third party countries. All cargo executes on the transit declaration.
4. This data highlights the foreign trade of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, countries in Asia and Europe it gives you an opportunity to keep abreast of specific operations and criteria.
1. Reliability of information: We do preliminary free verification of the requested information, by sending the customer all of its operations on the specified type of statistics.
2. Guarantees: 100% Refund in the case of incorrectness in data.
3. Best price: If other companies offer similar statistics with the same quality of performance, but at a lower cost, please let us know and we will negotiate an even more attractive offer for you, plus you will receive free distribution of the information with addition of supporting materials.
4. Quality presentation of data: Tell us the requirements pertaining to the structure of the report and we will make it to the specified view at no extra charge.
5. The best complete set: We attach contacts and financial information about the companies appearing in the data (Rosstat sources): telephone, fax, e-mail, www, full name and titles of the representatives of companies, annual turnover (sales) according to the Tax Service, with a retrospective look.